Thursday, May 19, 2011

Catching up...

Nearly a month has flown by since my last post.  I really don't know what I've been doing with my life.  I've said that people stop blogging when their life gets too interesting but that's not the case with me.  Things have been the same.

Anyway here's a run down on what's been going on.

I gave a lecture at Otis

It was good, although I felt a bit "off."  It was mainly undergraduates and I wasn't quite prepared for that.  It's a  different lecture than one for graduates or a general audience.  It was a good lecture in the end but it could've been better.  On the plus side, I got to do some record shopping that day.


We went on a Candy Hike

This time we made it all the way up to the waterfalls (without much convincing).  I'm starting to be the one who has to keep up.


I went to a wedding in Texas.

My nephew got married.  It was fun and really good to see the family


I think I resolved Diehard Champion.

It needs different hardware but it works.

I put an awesome back seat in the Land Cruiser

No comments:

Post a Comment