Monday, December 12, 2011

T-shirt Mania

Okay I haven't posted in a while.  Basically, I've been printing t-shirts, printing prints, dealing with the garage sale, ordering printing, printing Christmas cards and packing perks up.  Today I'll show off the shirts.

I have a pretty simple set up using a photo emulsion technique and do all my t-shirts in my garage (I should really do a walk through some time).  It's relatively easy and I've practiced enough I can really crank stuff out.  The thing I like about it is that there are mistakes and the image can be out of register thus a bit unique.  Something you don't see in modern t-shirts.


The front of the shirt has the fighting zebra on the pocket (I didn't get a good picture of it).


The back is Car 23 at Rowher flats.  


and "Tire Buyers" get a special tire enhanced shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment