Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Side Note – picking up the car.



I thought I should do an update, while I get together the video from day 3 of the Mexican 1000.

 

After the race we left the land cruiser down at my parents in Jamul.  We headed there this weekend for memorial day and to pick it up.  Arwen will be driving it up today – she had a couple meetings in San Diego.  Hopefully driving a vintage race car will help.


While we were there Mary and I drove the car out to the drop off.  It’s an old, kind of secret, trail I used to ride my yz80 on as a kid.  My dad enjoyed scaring people by coming to an abrupt stop on a cliff ledge towards the end.  Considering fires and development the trail really hasn’t changed at all in the past 30 years.  Lot’s of brush and rocks.  Here’s a video.


Back to editing

No comments:

Post a Comment